Monthly Archives: February 2012
BrightStar Credit Union was named 2011 Credit Union of the Year, by the South Florida Business Journal as part of their Excellence in Banking Awards. Read more, Click here
Have it Direct Deposited to Your BrightStar Account.
Don’t wait for snail mail. Direct Deposit to your BrightStar CU account is the faster and safer way to receive your tax refund. Taxpayers who choose Direct Deposit can get their refunds much quicker. It’s secure and eliminates the possibility of your refund check being lost, stolen or returned to the IRS as undeliverable.
To have your tax refund Direct Deposited to your BrightStar account, use the following information on your tax forms:
- The BrightStar CU routing number is 267078299.
- Make sure to select correct account type – Checking or Savings.
- Your Checking account number is the 13 digit number that appears on the bottom of your checks, after the routing number.
- If you prefer funds to be deposited to your Savings account, the numbers will be your member number followed by your 2 digit account suffix/type, exclude any leading zeros or dashes.
- If you don’t know your suffix, call us, check your statement, or view your suffix using Online Banking.